Thursday, July 21, 2005

ALTERNATIVE HEALING


I currently hold a Level 2 Reiki certificate and focus mainly on sending long-distance healing energies. Before the end of the summer I will have acquired a Crystal Healing Practitioner diploma from Stonebridge College in the UK. By my very nature, I am a researcher. Between reading actual text and/or related articles on the internet, it is my aim to combine my Reiki interests with the metaphysical and healing properties of crystals and gemstones.

I am the webmistress of a site called PORTALS OF SPIRIT, a site dedicated to spiritual information. As with all things, change is necessary to the growth of the soul. We are always evolving. Change should always be looked upon as a positive experience.

Sites are researched on a continuous basis in order to add to the spiritual links list of categories. I do not claim to adhere to and/or follow all of the belief systems that are listed regarding websites and books but am committed to honoring the divinity of all. You will find a list of many books that were of important significance to me while on this journey.

Do take the time to visit.

Namaste.
(... meaning I bow to the divine in you).